|Break out the bubbly and the glamor!|
For 2012 I have a few personal and a handful of professional goals. Some of them I'm going to keep under wraps, but maybe putting a few of my goals out there will actually jump start me to making these things happen!
- Try to cook my way through my new Mozza cookbook (it all looks so incredible, where do I start??)
- Find perfect hip length black blazer.
- Finally feel like I have something to wear for every occasion as they come up. Probably a life long attempt. Including 1 sequin garment!
- Be better about staying on top of chores- laundry, dishes, deep cleaning. Doing them often makes them easy every time and takes about 10 minutes.
- Curb excess spending to be a better saver.
- Take my lunch hour and get out of the office more often.
- Be better about letting go of anger and resentment so issues don't build. Less negative self talk and less "what if scenario" thinking. Be a little nicer to myself and not so hard on myself when I make mistakes.
- More DIY home improvement projects.
- Tackle more restaurants on my restaurant to do list- and then tell you all about them!
- I'd like to say I'll work out everyday, but that's not realistic for me, so finding a workout I like and sticking with it is something I think I can work on.
- Wash my car more often.
- See my girlfriends more.