6.28.2012

Get Ready for Summer with a Little Help from Deanna

Hey there! My name is Deanna and I am the writer and deal finder over at Deanna's Deals. Deanna's Deals is a blog dedicated to finding the best deals on the hottest trends!

Today, I'd like to share with you some awesome deals on my favorite summer pieces! Want to know the best part? Every item presented below…is UNDER $25!

This summer is all about colors, prints, and interesting shapes! My biggest piece of advice is to be creative with your outfits! Your outfits are an outward expression of you, and should show your personality! And when in doubt, start with neutrals and classic shapes, then accessorize!


Accessories:


Floppy Hat, $4 


Tops:



Bottoms:

Hi-Low Skirt, $12 

Dresses:


Shoes:





Happy Saving!
--Deanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...